The FinCrime platform aims to be an innovative platform for Romania, providing the following information:
- it establishes a common database of worldwide statistics on economic and financial crime, including various European, national, regional and county levels.
- it allows the calculation of an economic-financial crime score that provides a global assessment of the volume of economic and financial crime for the main types of crimes (corruption, shadow economy, money laundering and cybercrime) - later on we intend to add others.
- it makes a forecast of the crime-related risks associated with companies and industries.
- it provides an overview of geographical areas (regions, countries, counties of Romania) prone to a higher risk of crime, respectively a higher risk of non-compliance with laws, regulations and contracts (compliance risk).
- it makes interactive maps that allow to easily visualize the level of economic and financial crime for the world, Europe, national and county level.
The beneficiaries / users of the FinCrime platform will be classified on three levels, depending on the differentiated level of the degree of restriction to the data inside.
General level addressed to the public.
Professional level addressed to business partners.
Professional level addressed to public institutions.