Phd, General Fintech Researcher
Călin Rangu has over 25 years of experience in financial-banking field, in the field of information systems management, communications and their security, of which over 17 years of strategic and operational management.
- Director in Policyholder Guarantee Fund
- Dean of Business Administration and Economical Sciences Faculty of Danubius University
- Co-founder and vice-president of CIO Counncil Romania
- PhD in Sciences (neural networks applied in the processing of financial series),
- Double degree in engineering (electronics and telecommunications) and economics (economist, financial-banking management),
- Graduate of postgraduate studies (A.S.E.– marketing and investment, other specialized studies),
- M.B.A. graduate of the City University of Seattle - US,
- University lecturer of Danubius University in Galați, in the past university lecturer of the Financial-Banking University of Bucharest, S.N.S.P.A. and M.B.A. of City University Seattle, lecturer in several A.N.C. accredited courses.
- Certified as a trainer, professional skills assessor, mediator, project manager
- Scientific researcher in the field of communications